GoSection8.com is now officially AffordableHousing.com!
Some New Features Include:
- New Search Filters for Accessibility Features
- Modern Map-Centric Platform with Multiple Layers
- Customizable Property Portals
- Search Listings by Affordability and HCV Eligibility
Learn More at AffordableHousing.com.
Landlords List Your Property for Free
- Receive Guaranteed Rent
- Choose Between Free or Premium Listing Options
- Search Thousands of Tenant Leads
- More than One Million Website Hits Daily
Get Started Today at:
Toll Free: 866-466-7328
Here we have outlined your basic responsibilities, as well as those of the landlord and JCHA. Please make yourself familiar with this section.
- To inspect and approve your unit.
- To annually review family size.
- To issue payment to the landlord.
- To search for housing
- To provide complete, accurate, and truthful income/family information
- To pay the tenant portion of rent.
- Adhere to lease terms and conditions
- Cooperate with annual inspection and recertification.
- Keep appointments with JCHA.
- Comply with HUD/JCHA requirements.
- Screens and selects tenants (JCHA only determines program eligibility)
- Maintains property in compliance with HQS