July 25th Fultondale Taking Applications for Public Housing
Better Communities, Brighter Futures - Moving Beyond Expectations!
Taking Applications for Public Housing
APPLICATION OPEN: 8:00am July 25, 2022
APPLICATION CLOSE: 4:00pm July 28, 2022
Application Taken At: Jefferson County Housing Authority (Fultondale Office) 2100 Stoney Brook Lane, Fultondale, AL 35068
Applications may be picked up anytime between 8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday through Thursday. You must call to make an appointment to return your application. Please only leave one message.
Items Needed for Appointment/Interview:
You will have to call to make an appointment to bring the application back for processing. At that time, you MUST have the following documentation and bring them WITH you to your appointment. All members of the applicant's family 18 and old MUST be present at the application interview. Must be 19 years of age to apply.
- We CANNOT accept an application without proper identification.
- Valid state driver's license, State ID or Military ID for each household member 18 years and older (Copies are NOT acceptable).
- Original birth certificate for each family member (Copies are NOT acceptable).
- Original Social Security Card for each family member (Copies are NOT acceptable).
- Marriage Certificate and/or Divorce Decree, Statement of Separation (whichever applies).
- Name and mailing address of current employer.
- Verification of current income - 3 consecutive paystubs (SS, SSI, TANF, Food Stamps, Child Support, Unemployment, etc.).
- Name and address of current childcare provider.
- Correct name and address of current and former Landlord(s), for the past five years.
**NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED IF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION IS NOT SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW ****
Your appointment will be rescheduled.
For an appointment to return you application, please call: 205-841-2595
Directions to Fultondale Office:
Take I-65 North and exit at Walker Chapel Road. Take a left crossing back over the interstate. Take the first left which takes you into public housing community. The community center will be two blocks down on the right. 2100 Stoney Brook Lane, Fultondale, AL 35068.
(In compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, Jefferson County Housing Authority will provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities ONLY at 3700 Industrial Parkway.)
Date of Notice 06/29/2022