April 19th JCCEO Utilities Assistance Application Day
Monday, April 19th at Lily Baptist Church,
2247 Treadwell Rd, Birmingham, AL 35217
from 9am - 4:30pm
JCCEO will be holding a drive-thru application day to assist with utilities.
Staff break will take place from 12 noon - 1:30pm and is mandatory (we will not take any applications during this time).
To Completed An Application, please bring the following:
- Application (provide day of event)
- Income verification (for the month of March)
- Proof of residency (lease, section 8 lease, or subsidized housing)
- Driver's License
- Social Security card for all household members
- Current heating bill
If Affected by COVID-19, provide proof of:
- Household member(s) lost income
- Household member(s) lost job
- Household member(s) additional expenses
- Household member(s) contracted or affected by COVID-19
Community Action Partnership
Helping People, Changing Lives.
America's Poverty Fighting Network