4/16 Fultondale Public Housing Applications Being Accepted – Jefferson County Housing Authority
Update - We are no longer taking applications at Fultondale – Applications are Now Closed
Beginning April 16, 2018, you may PICK UP a Public Housing Application Monday thru Thursday, 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. from the Jefferson County Housing Authority’s Fultondale Office.
We will only give out 100 applications.
Jefferson County Housing Authority’s Fultondale Office
2100 Stoney Brook Lane
Fultondale, AL 35068
Applications being accepted for all Fultondale Communities.
Click here for information on each property.
- Brookside Village
- Fultondale Village
- Hickory Grove
- Red Hollow
You must call to schedule an appointment to return your application 205.841.2595. Please do not leave more than one message. ALSO DO NOT COPY YOUR APPLICATION.
WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SEE YOU WITHOUT ALL DOCUMENTATION LISTED BELOW THAT APPLIES TO YOUR FAMILY. ALL MEMBERS 18 YEARS AND OLDER MUST BE PRESENT WHEN RETURNING THE APPLICATION. Must be 19 years of age to apply.
- State Driver’s License, State ID or Military ID for each household member 18 years and older.
- (We cannot accept an application without proper ID)
- Birth Certificates for each family member, No copies, originals ONLY
- Social Security Cards for each family member No Copies, originals ONLY
- Marriage Certificates and/or Divorce Decree, Statement of Separation (whichever applies)
- Name and mailing address of current employer AND 2 CHECK STUBS
- Verification of current income (SS, SSI, TANF, Food Stamps, Child Support, Unemployment, etc)
- Name and address of current childcare provider
- Correct names and addresses of current and former Landlords, for the past 2 years.