Taking Applications for Bessemer Public Housing, Opens 4/9/19
Terrace Manor II
The Jefferson County Housing Authority’s Bessemer office will be taking applications for: (1) Bedrooms ONLY for the following site: Oakridge (Brighton) & (3) Bedrooms ONLY FOR Terrace Manor II (Bessemer) beginning Tuesday, April 9th until Thursday, May 9th.
Applications maybe picked up Monday thru Thursday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. In order for your application to be processed, you MUST call the number above to make an appointment and bring the following documentation on your appointment date.
- Must be 19 years old to apply
- State Driver’s License, State ID or Military ID for each household member 18 years and older.
- We cannot accept an application without proper ID
- Birth Certificates for each family member
- Social Security Cards for each family member
- Marriage Certificate and/or Divorce Decree, Statement of Separation (whichever applies)
- Name and address of current employer (last three check stubs)
- Verification of current income (SS, SSI, TANF, Food Stamps, Child Support, Unemployment, etc.)
- Name and address of current childcare provider
- (Child Care Central Letter, if applicable)
- Correct names and addresses of current and former Landlords (past 2 years).
Take I-20/59 to exit 110 (Alabama Adventure Parkway) turn onto the Parkway going toward Watermark Outlet get in left lane then go to Prince Street (you will see a sign that says Designer Outlets) turn left. Go to the top of the hill to “STOP” sign and turn right onto Little Drive. Go one block turn right for office.
JEFFERSON COUNTY HOUSING AUTHORITY
4501 Little Drive
BESSEMER, ALABAMA 35022