July 31st Fultondale Taking Applications for Public Housing
Taking Applications for Public Housing - Fultondale Communities
Better Communities, Brighter Futures - Moving Beyond Expectations!
APPLICATION OPEN: July 31, 2023
APPLICATION CLOSE: August 14, 2023 @ 4pm
Application Taken At: Jefferson County Housing Authority (Fultondale Office) 2100 Stoney Brook Lane Fultondale, AL 35068
Applications may be picked up 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday thru Thursday, or you can print out an application from our website.
Items Needed for Appointment/Interview:
Applications may be picked up 8:00 am - 4:00 pm Monday thru Thursday, or you can print out an application from our website. You must call to make an appointment to return applications at 205-841-2595. Please only leave one message. Do not mail or fax your application.
We will not be able to see you without all documentation listed below that applies to your family. All members 18 years and older must be at appointment when returning application. Must be 19 years of age to apply.
- State Driver's License, State ID, or Military ID for each household member 18 years and older (Application cannot be accepted without proper ID or expired ID)
- Birth Certificates for each family member (no copies, originals only)
- Social Security Cards for each family member (no copies, originals only)
- Marriage certificates and/or divorce decree, statement of separation (whichever applies)
- Name and mailing address of current employer and 2 check stubs
- Verification of current income (SS, SSI, TANF, Food Stamps, Child Support, Unemployment, etc.)
- Name and address of current childcare provider
- Correct names/addresses of current/former landlords for the past 2 years
- The name on your birth certificate and social security card must match or you must provide documentation of the name change.
**NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED IF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION IS NOT SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW ****
Your appointment will be rescheduled.
For an appointment to return your application, please call: 205-841-2595
Directions of Fultondale Office:
Take I-65 North and exit at Walker Chapel Road. Take a left, crossing back over the interstate. Take the first left, which takes you into the public housing community. The community center will be two blocks down on the right. 2100 Stoney Brook Lane, Fultondale, AL 35068.
(In compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, Jefferson County Housing Authority will provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities ONLY at 3700 Industrial Parkway.)
Date of notice: 07/20/2023