May 18th Taking Applications for Warrior Public Housing
Better Communities, Brighter Futures - Moving Beyond Expectations!
Taking Applications for Public Housing
- Dixi Manor - All Bedroom sizes 1, 2, 3 and 4
- Faucett Homes in Trafford - All Bedroom sizes 1, 2, 3 & 4
- Northeast Jefferson Villa in Bradford - All Bedroom sizes 1, 2, 3
- Chelsea Gardens - All bedroom sizes 0, 1, 2, 3
- Warrior Courts - All bedroom sizes 1, 2, 3 & 4
APPLICATION OPEN: May 18, 2022
APPLICATION CLOSE: August 31, 2022
Application Taken At:
Jefferson County Housing Authority (Warrior Office)
601 Pecan Street, Warrior, AL 35180
Applications may be picked up anytime between 8:00am - 4:00pm, Monday through Thursday or download an application online at jcha.com/apply-now. You must call to make an appointment to return your application.
Items Needed for Appointment/Interview:
You will have to call to make an appointment to bring the application back for processing. At that time, you MUST have the following documentation and bring them WITH you to your appointment. All members of the applicant's family 18 and old MUST be present at the application interview.
- We CANNOT accept an application without proper identification.
- Valid state driver's license, State ID or Military ID for each household member 18 years and older (Copies are NOT acceptable).
- Original birth certificate for each family member (Copies are NOT acceptable).
- Original Social Security Card for each family member (Copies are NOT acceptable).
- Marriage Certificate and/or Divorce Decree, Statement of Separation (whichever applies).
- Name and mailing address of current employer.
- Verification of current income - 3 consecutive paystubs (SS, SSI, TANF, Food Stamps, Child Support, Unemployment, etc.).
- Name and address of current childcare provider.
- Correct name and address of current and former Landlord(s), for the past five years.
**NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED IF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION IS NOT SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW ****
Your appointment will be rescheduled.
For an appointment to return you application, please call:
Directions to Warrior Office:
Take I-65 North to Exit 281/Warrior. At the bottom of the ramp, turn right onto Dana Road. At the end of Dana Road, turn left onto Highway 31. Take an immediate left onto Pecan Street. JCHA Office will be on the right.
(In compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, Jefferson County Housing Authority will provide reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities ONLY at 3700 Industrial Parkway.)
Date of Notice 05/10/2022
3700 Industrial Parkway, Birmingham, Alabama 35217