Nov 15-18 ONLY Taking Applications for Fultondale Public Housing
Better Communities, Brighter Futures - Moving Beyond Expectations!
Taking Applications for Public Housing in the following Fultondale Communities:
Want to know more about those properties?
Details for each property are available using the links above.
Beginning Monday, November 15th, 2021, you may pick up a Public Housing Application, Monday through Thursday November 18th, 2021, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm from The Jefferson County Housing Authority's (JCHA) Fultondale Office. The applications are for the following sites: Fultondale, Brookside, Red Hollow, and Hickory Grove: 0, 1, 2, 3, and 4 bedroom units.
You will have to call 205-841-2595 to make an appointment to bring the application back for processing. At that time, you MUST have the following documentation to bring WITH you to your appointment. All members of the applicants' family 18 and older must be present at the application interview.
Items Needed for Appointment/Interview:
Please call to make an appointment to bring the application back with the following documentation for processing. All Adults 18 yrs and older must be present.
- We CANNOT accept an application without proper Identification.
- Valid state driver's license, State ID or Military ID for each household member 18 years and older. (Copies are NOT acceptable)
- Original birth certificates for each family member (Copies are NOT acceptable)
- If Birth name does not match social security card, you must be able to show the documentation for name change.
- Original Social Security Cards for each family member (Copies are NOT acceptable)
- Marriage Certificate and/or Divorce Decree, Statement of Separation (whichever applies)
- Name and Mailing address of current employer
- Verification of current income- 3 consecutive paystubs (SS, SSI, TANF, Food Stamps, Child Support, Unemployment, etc.)
- Name and address of current childcare provider
- Correct names and addresses of current and former Landlords, for the past five years
NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED IF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION IS NOT SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW
Directions of Fultondale Office:
Take I-65 North and exit at Walker Chapel Road. Take a left crossing back over the interstate. Take the first left which takes you into public housing community. The community center will be two blocks down on the right. 2100 Stoney Brook Lane, Fultondale, AL 35068
Application Open: November 15th, 2021
Application Close: November 18th, 2021
Applications Taken At:
Jefferson County Housing Authority
2100 Stoney Brook Lane
Fultondale, AL 35068