July 12-15 ONLY Taking Applications for Fultondale Public Housing
Better Communities, Brighter Futures - Moving Beyond Expectations!
Taking Applications for Public Housing Fultondale Communities
Want to know more about Fultondale Communities?
Property details online at:
Applications may be picked up 8 am-4pm Mon-Thurs. You must call to make an appointment to return application. Please only leave one message.
Items Needed for Appointment/Interview:
Please bring the following documentation to your appointment, that applies to your family. All members 18 years and older must be present when returning application. Must be 19 years of age to apply.
- State Driver's License, State ID or Military ID (Application cannot be accepted without proper ID)
- Birth Certificates (no copies, originals only)
- Social Security Cards (no copies, originals only)
- Marriage Certificate and/or Divorce Decree, Statement of Separation
- Name and mailing address or current employer and 2 check stubs
- Verification of current income (SS, SSI, TANF, Food Stamps, etc.)
- Name and address of current childcare provider
- Correct names/addresses or current/former landlords, past 2 years
**NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED IF ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION IS NOT SUBMITTED AT THE TIME OF THE INTERVIEW **
Your appointment will be rescheduled.
Directions of Fultondale Office:
Take I-65 North and exit at Walker Chapel Road. Take a left crossing back over the interstate. Take the first left which takes you into public housing community. The community center will be two blocks down on the right. 2100 Stoney Brook Lane, Fultondale, AL 35068.
(In compliance with Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act, Jefferson County Housing Authority will provide accommodations for persons with disabilities ONLY at 3700 Industrial Parkway.)
Application Open: July 12,2021
Application Close: July 15, 2021
Applications Taken At:
Jefferson County Housing Authority (Fultondale Office)
2100 Stoney Brook Lane
Fultondale, AL 35068
Contact Catherine Duncan at 205-841-2595 or email