New Website Launched in March 2018 for Jefferson County Housing Authority.
Jefferson County Housing Authority recently launched their new responsive website. The website was created by Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, Inc. (www.BrooksJeffrey.com).
The new “responsive” website, launched March 2018, includes the new logos, branding and colors. This new responsive website will allow users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used in viewing the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
Some of the features/functions on the new site include:
- Residents pages including resident programs, family self-sufficiency (FSS), maintenance work orders,
- FAQ’s, and resources
- Housing, HCV/Section 8 and Landlord pages including a form to submit a property for consideration in the landlord program
- Publishing to subscribers via text/email - a great way to stay informed about things happening in the Housing Authority and its communities.
- Sign Up for News - Those interested in subscribing can sign up on the website & can also (at any time) change their subscription or unsubscribe
- Share Feature - All pages of the website can be “shared” using the “share widget” at the top of the website. Share options include sharing via email, social media, printing and more
- Social media integration, so content added to the site can be posted to social media without leaving the admin section of the website
- Quick link in the header for the Housing Authority’sFacebook page
- Calendar feeds five events to the home page with quick links to the complete interactive calendar
- E-News feed from the home page for quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
- Procurement and Resources
- Communities Map – Find housing properties in your area by type of property
All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the site and sign up for news & notifications. Website administrators will be able to publish to the subscriber list important information including upcoming events, news and more. The new site will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords and the public at large.
For more information about the new JCHA Housing and Development Corp. and Jefferson County Housing Authority logos, branding or website, please contact Ken Vaughan, Executive Director, (205) 849-0123 ext 1366 or email.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the U.S. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities (www.BrooksJeffrey.com).
Click here to view/download press release.